CONSTITUTIONALLY PRINCIPLED & BIPARTISAN LEADERSHIP
Making Oregon a Better Place to Work & Raise a Family
- Kim advocates unwinding crippling regulations contributing to Oregon’s housing crisis.
- Kim promotes policies encouraging job/wage growth, a legal workforce and reducing bureaucracy.
- Kim creates safer communities through bipartisan work cracking down on serious sex offenders.
Making Oregon a Better Place to Go to School
- Kim pushes setting budget priorities including funding our K-12 schools first.
- Kim supports policies helping local schools and parents foster individual student success.
- Kim defends school choice options improving educational opportunities for all.
- Kim supports effective and proven school safety and security measures.
A Pioneer for Transparency & Protecting Voters' Voices
- Kim spearheaded the Oregon Transparency Website increasing accountability to taxpayers on state spending and programs.
- Kim calls on all legislators to put their names on introduced legislation promoting transparency in lawmaking while bolstering accountability to voters.
- Kim pushes to end legislative Emergency Clause Abuse preserving Oregonians’ right to say “NO” through referendum.